UPP Workshop I: Be Successful at Interviewing
Are you seeking an internship or a job? Are you applying to graduate school? Strong interviewing skills are necessary for all. In this workshop, you will learn why employers interview and how an interview contributes to an admission decision.
Learn the following:
- How to prepare for interviews and research on potential employers
- What are common interview questions and how to respond
- What is appropriate to wear
- How to follow-up afterwards
- You will leave this workshop knowing how to have a successful interview for an internship, job, or graduate school.
For more information or questions, contact Sheryll Famularcano, M. Ed., Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.