The Office of Multi-ethnic Student Education (OMSE) welcomes groups of at least 10 students to visit OMSE and the campus Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Group visit requests to be hosted by the Office of Multi-ethnic Student Education must be submitted at least four weeks prior to your requested visit date. Any request submitted less than four weeks in advance may not be accommodated. All requests must include at least 2 dates and times for potential tours as well as the number of students and chaperones.
After your request is submitted, our office will contact you within 10 business days. Your tour is not confirmed until you receive a tour confirmation form which will include the date and time of your tour. Please do not finalize your plans until we confirm your requested date.
Instructions for requesting a group tour
- Requests must be submitted through the Group Visit Request Form.
- Requests for group tours can be made as early as two months in advance.
- All requests must be submitted at least four weeks in advance.
- Requests will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your tour is not confirmed until you receive a tour confirmation form which will include the date and time of your tour.